People & HR Management Services
Fisher MCL understands the importance of effective people management in respect of organisations achieving their aims. Within the context of complex and continually changing employment legislation, the professional management of HR can similtaneously mitigate against the ever increasing risk associated with change, whilst also creating a culture that supports the overall business objectives.
The primary services we offer in this area are as follows:
- HR strategy development
- Departmental restructuring and job design
- Interim HR Management
- Risk assesment
- Third party HR provider evaluation
- Practical advice on employment law
- Executive rewards and benefit structures
- Ex-Patriation and mid-term overseas postings
Our consultants have a particular specialism within the ICT and logistics sectors, and have significant experience of HR regulation across many Eu member states, and within Central & Eastern Europe.