Business Strategy Services
Fisher MCL assist managers in developing, refining, communicating and measuring strategic change programmes at all levels within organisations. Our experienced consultants have a broad and deep understanding of many market sectors, and our input can significantly accelerate both the process of defining mid - long organisational objectives, and the implementation of any associated change programmes.
The services we provide that support business strategy development and implementation include:
- Organisational and business unit strategy development
- Interim management resources for rapid strategy deployment
- Acquisition appraisal and due dilligence
- Sectorial / geographical market research and analysis
- Alignment of international sales resources
- Authoring of strategic development plans
- Internal communications planning and delivery
- Change programme management
- Executive mentoring and coaching
We provide a wide range of interim and pay per use executive resources, to assist with the project management aspects of delivering strategic change programmes, at all levels.